24 October 2017
- Sam Suresh
- Ammar Idris
- Zaki Abdullah
- Tajul Azhar
- Azlin Ramli
- Firdaus Ali
- Venue change to Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) Kuala lumpur.
- For now only two tickets are sold.
- Tajul will bring his student with lecturer around 45 people.
- Zaki will send to the hosting company.
- have two people are confirm to be speakers.
- Azlin has send an email to the person who attended the workshop in Intan.
- Azlin has promote joomlaDay event on the Facebook.
- Ammar suggest send the email to the participant are attended JoomlaDay Malaysia last year.
- Ammar will be create another brochure for student and government.
- Azlin will go to the UiTM, and she will past the brochure to student, lecturer and put the brochure at notice board FSKM.
- Tajul will create the letter for government to be supporting partner and they can insert their logo on the website Joomla!
- Tajul suggest to highlight at the brochure why people must go to this event.
- Tajul will contact to UNITEN and UniKL.
- Sam said to spend time to find the speakers, sponsor, promote the ticket and past the letter to government agency.
- Zaki said create one slot for government if this event more government participant. For example, slot for government to government and business to government.
- Ammar suggest for master web share their experience.
- Ammar and Tajul plan to create another slot for student to give information for their course project and create one slot what is joomla.